What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Billie Eilish

I have listened to some of her songs years back. She's not a bad singer given then her music line is something similar to a lot of other guys in the music industry. But I enjoyed the one's I watched.

I wouldn't say I am a huge fan of Billie Eilish but I do like some of her music. She is definitely one of the artists that you either like or don't like. Some people absolutely love her music but there are only a few songs that I have listened to of hers.

I don't mind listening to Billie Eilish at all, her music is likable and it's something I can listen to quite often. Many people tend to not like her music as it can seem quite dull I guess is how I would put it. I have heard people compare her music to depressing music which I do think is taking it a little too far.

I don't mind Billie Eilish but she is not one of my favorites. I can listen to her songs but I wouldn't say they are songs that I could listen to on a daily basis. It's music I would say I tolerate if it is playing but not one that I would put on myself.

Billie Eilish is freaking awesome. I was at this her live concert performance in UK last month. She was amazing. I love her voice, in fact I'm crushing on her so much.

FB_IMG_1700929149039.jpg

Reactions: Jon
I used to love her song very much but unfortunately after she came out publicly about her sexual life which happens to be a lesbian, I started having mixed feelings towards her and her songs.

Back