What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best football tournament music?

Ja sa bong

LV

Notes
♬941
Every football tournament or league have it's own signature music that accompanies it when a football match is about to start. I have watched so many different league matches and tournaments like World Cup too but there's none with a music better than what UEFA Champions League do with it's music. The song is so unique you would know it's UEFA Champions League that's about to play whenever you hear the song.

UEFA Champions League anthem is exceptional. There's no other song like it I've heard before. I'm getting ready for it once again in the upcoming Champions league final between Manchester City and Inter Milan on 10, June 2023.

The English Premier League actually have a very good song as well because I can very well tell you that it's one of the best League in the world when compared to football that is played in so many other countries. The England FA have always been making changes to the song but you will always see the similarity in all of them.

The European Nations League tournament theme song is my favourite especially the first tournament which Nation's League was played. I'm talking about the one Portugal won. It was a very interesting tournament song.

Back