What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you a fan of Greenday?

Destiny

LV

Notes
♬651
Greenday has been on the music scene for as long as I can remember, I am not sure if they are still releasing music now as I don't seem to hear about them anymore like I used to but I remember them having great hits such as Minority, Know Your Enemy and Boulevard of Broken Dreams with so many more great songs as well.

I do enjoy listening to Greenday myself and have listened to them quite often. Are you a fan of Greenday?

Green Day rock bank have been one of my favorite since The Beatles. This their song Boulevard Of Broken Dreams is one of my favorites. With how good Joe Armstrong is with the guitar whenever he plays drew me very closer to their songs.

They are OK, but they seem too political. Of course, I'm not oversensitive about that stuff, but it is a mild turnoff. Of course, some musicians, like Ted Nugent, that are political don't really show it in lyrics.

No, I have never been a fan of Greenday. Some of the songs Greenday have worked on are great but they just don't appeal very much to me and it's why I never connected to them.

I'm not a big fan of Greenday. This is because some of their songs seems to be too political and this is something that doesn't go down well with me. They have released some cool songs over the years but I just don't like listening much to their songs.

I've listened to some Greenday songs, they are not that bad. I always find a way to appreciate any songs by any artist because I know how difficult it is to compose and sing.

Back