What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are there any fans of Barry Manilow here?

Shortie

LV

Notes
♬874
I was around 2 - 3 years old when I was introduced to Barry Manilow as both my mum and my grandma were fans of his music. Through the years I would listen to him and became a fan and the first concert that I went to I was five years old. I still love listening to his music now and the last time I went to see him live I was 16 years old.

Are there any fans of Barry Manilow here? What is your favorite song from Barry Manilow? Mine would have to be It's A Long Way Up

I'm a fan of Barry Manilow ever since I can remember. It should be when I was 4 years old that my uncle introduced me his first song. I can't be able to remember which particular song now but I know it left a good impression me as a child.

Mandy is one of favourite songs by Barry.

I know about Barry Manilow when I was 9 years old. My dad listening to Barry Manilow's songs so much. It was how I got so used to it when I was growing up. Barry Manilow wasn't that bad from what I remembered of his songs.

I didn't listen to much of Barry Manilow songs but the few one's I played, they were full of energy. I was into other songs like reggae, it's why I couldn't give more time to his songs.

Back