What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone loves Youtube?

YouTube isn't my favourite streaming application for music. I just watch resource videos on YouTube, movies and TV shows trailers. Spotify is what I use to stream music online.

YouTube is the biggest video streaming platform in the world. I have always enjoyed making use of YouTube not just for playing music but for watching any kind of video that I need to. There are so many resources training videos that you can find on YouTube which you can't be able to find on any other social media platform.

YouTube is the biggest video streaming platform in the world. I have always enjoyed making use of YouTube not just for playing music but for watching any kind of video that I need to. There are so many resources training videos that you can find on YouTube which you can't be able to find on any other social media platform.
I love listening to music on it personally.

Back