What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone loves Titanic, the Theme Song?

Naiwen

Staff member
LV

Notes
♬963
I personally am obsessed with this one, instrumental, flute and bagpipes on Spotify, without any lyrics. I never have liked any songs, but only tunes without singing.

The Titanic movie is one of the best that I've watched in years because it is the most romantic movie that I have seen till today. I still enjoy watching it whenever I have the opportunity to do so. The Titanic song is very romantic and a very lovely song.

There is no way that you're going to watch the Titanic movie and never love the theme song. This is because that song have a very deep connection to the movie that makes it something that is super in being emotional for those that have ever watched the movie. I always enjoy listening to the theme song.

I personally am obsessed with this one, instrumental, flute and bagpipes on Spotify, without any lyrics. I never have liked any songs, but only tunes without singing.
Yes, I personally love the song too. It's the best romantic song I've listened to from my childhood which holds the same value now too.

I can't think is anyone who doesn't know about the Titanic ship and the song it comes with. The world is still exploring what went down with ship till date. I love the song so much.

Back