What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone loves Spotify?

Spotify is my favourite music streaming service. It's a shame they don't have movies or TV show streaming service too. I would have loved to use it.

I've used so many other streaming application that can be used to play music online and I've never seen anyone that is as good as Spotify and YouTube music. Both of them have been my very best and I've never stopped using them.

I have used so many music streaming platform to play my music online over the last couple of years but since I started making use of Spotify, I no longer have any interest of changing it for another music streaming application because it gives you the best you can ever ask for.

I have used so many music streaming platform to play my music online over the last couple of years but since I started making use of Spotify, I no longer have any interest of changing it for another music streaming application because it gives you the best you can ever ask for.
It's a great app.

No, I'm not using Spotify. I'm a fan of using YouTube music for all my needs that have to do with playing music. There was a time when I was using Spotify, but I no longer make use of it.

I personally am always using it.

Spotify is the only streaming service that I'm making use of their application now for my music needs. I have been using their services for about 7 years and I have been satisfied with what they have given me. I always renew my subscription on yearly basis.

Spotify is the only streaming service that I'm making use of their application now for my music needs. I have been using their services for about 7 years and I have been satisfied with what they have given me. I always renew my subscription on yearly basis.
What about when it’s acting up on your devic?

Back