What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Addictions We Have

Jason

LV

I love soda and ice coffee too much. It eats up my money. However, as Red said on "Shawshank Redemption", we need a vice to remind us we're human.

I would have to say that I am addicted to drinking tea and I tend to drink a lot of Pepsi Max as well. I have often tried to get out of drinking so much of the two but when you enjoy something, it can be hard to stop consuming.

I am just glad it's not something bad that I am addicted to.

Scrolling through Reddit is becoming an addiction for me these days. There is always that discussion that will hook you, until when you won’t know that hours have passed. I’m trying to keep it in check though.

I love listening to music and checking my social media platforms every day, guess that's my number one addiction. I can spend up to five hours on Facebook and it won't feel as if I have started.

I love listening to music and checking my social media platforms every day, guess that's my number one addiction. I can spend up to five hours on Facebook and it won't feel as if I have started.
The internet is really a leading cause of addiction. We cannot do without it, we just have to control ourselves and keep ourselves busy. I’ve been so immersed in work since morning that I didn’t even have time for any social.

You are right! Internet is a leading cause of addiction. Those time that we spend on the internet will profit us very well had been that we invested the time to things that gives us money.

You are right! Internet is a leading cause of addiction. Those time that we spend on the internet will profit us very well had been that we invested the time to things that gives us money.
Although we can as well say the Internet presents us with a lot of opportunities to make money. But the issue is those that do not make a dime on it and waste their precious time away.

Those that don't make money from the internet are the people that are really addicted to it, whiling away their precious time to fight or body shame others, you will never see them giving useful information.

Back