What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Writer Block

WillPlay

LV

Notes
♬62
I tried to write a jar of flier or a sad grunge song type and its so cringe and its very similar to rotten apple could someone help me?

Try and change your environment and maybe take some sleep too. We can appear to have some discomfort and it used to affects whatever we are writing.

Try and change your environment and maybe take some sleep too. We can appear to have some discomfort and it used to affects whatever we are writing.
like i write overly edgy things like 'The sun has burned me of these sins' 'now i see it clear as rain'

Reactions: Jon
like i write overly edgy things like 'The sun has burned me of these sins' 'now i see it clear as rain'
How does this sound?

"I’m just a blur in the hallway light
Fading slow, like you don’t see me right
The cracks in the floor, they’re growing wide
I’m standing still, but I’m sinking inside"

How does this sound?

"I’m just a blur in the hallway light
Fading slow, like you don’t see me right
The cracks in the floor, they’re growing wide
I’m standing still, but I’m sinking inside"
yeah I found out about our common problem this is not poetry this is music , u dont need the verses ending in the same letters as the last one. U need to emphasize the sound like idk let me do som real quick

I hope i find u well
Living in this casket
farewell my loove
hit me with this shovel

u see u need to emphasize ur sound (uh,oh,duh type sounds try to match them) and make them surprising

Back