What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you ever consider taking part in folk dancing?

Nikki

LV

Notes
♬690
Folk dancing is something I do find enjoying and I do like to watch a lot of videos on it but I have never taken part in any folk dancing myself. I have on odd occasion tried to do ones such as the Riverdance but never been able to nail it as the professionals do.

Would you ever consider taking part in folk dancing? Have you ever taken part in folk dancing? Let us know!

Folk dancing is something I have always preferred to watch rather than take part in. I have been to many events where the crowd was encouraged to take part in folk dancing but it was always something that I stood out from and let others who wanted to take part instead.

Folk dancing is always a decent dance to watch. I've watched different culture on display. It was a very good sight seeing. I would mind participating in a folk dance.

Back