What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's your favourite Raggae artist?

Mason

LV

I started listening/watching Raggae songs at a very young age. There are so many Raggae artists that I have listened to their songs before I was able to choose my favourite from the many.

But my all time favorite would be the obvious one in Bob Marley whom is followed by Desmond Dekker.

Which artist is your favorite?

As it should be expected Bob Marley is my favourite Raggae artist. Some other guys that I also love their songs are ; Bunny Wailer, Peter Tosh and Lucky Dube.

As it should be expected Bob Marley is my favourite Raggae artist. Some other guys that I also love their songs are ; Bunny Wailer, Peter Tosh and Lucky Dube.
Lucky Dube is very good as well. I can remember some of his best songs in Prisoner. I really loved that song. I love songs that brings out the bad side of our government to the light.

Bob Marley will be my favourite Raggae artist of all time. He's the king when compared to any other Raggae artist that's been in the music industry.

It's Bob Marley with no questions asked. He's so uniquely different that you will see he's operating on a different level from other raggae artists.

I wouldn't call Shaggy a full time reggae artist but he's good whenever he makes any songs in the reggae genre. I would still choose Bob Marley as the best reggae artist just like Micheal Jackson is the king of pop.

I would still go with Bob Marley as my favorite reggae artist. He doesn't have much who played in the same level as he did in his time.

I have never really taken to Reggae so much. I know that there are lots of Reggae artist like Bob Marley, Lucky Dube, Shaggy, Peter Tosh, Bunny Wailer, and U-Roy. They are all good in their songs.

Bob Marley and Lucky Dube is my favourite reggae singers. The rest are just playing catch up in my eyes in the music genre. I've played all of their songs, they are so cool. I'm playing No Woman, No Cry.

Gregory Isaacs would be one of my old times favourite reggae artists. It's a shame that he's no longer with us now. He suffered a lot of health issues during the 90's which working excessively didn't help matters for him.

Back