What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's your favourite Hip Hop Artist?

Drogon

LV

The Hip Hop music industry is stacked with so many talented artists that you would be confused on who's going to be your favourite amongst all of them. Artists like Eminem, Jay Z, Birdman, The Game, Lil Wayne, Kendrick Lamar, Drake, Tupac Shakur, 50 Cent, DMX, Nicki Minaj, Cardi B and so much more.

Who's going to be your favourite?

My favourite Hip Hop artist for male is ever going to be Tupac Shakur. May his soul rest in peace. 50 Cent is so good too and he's done well for himself in the movies industry too.

My favourite Hip Hop Artist is DJ Khaled and Drake. These guys are so smooth whenever they are producing or featuring in any song. Take a look at this song by DJ Khaled ft. Drake called GREECE.

Huge fan of Biggie as well. Jayz has hits, but after the battle with NAS I lost a little respect for him....

Last edited:
50 Cent is my favourite hip hop artist in our time now. There's a way he carries himself with his songs and you will he's different from others in a unique way. He's voice is just one. Once you hear his voice, you will know without question that it's him.

Drake would be my guy. He's for me the best rapper in the music industry who is still actively rapping unlike the rest of them. Ememin and Travis Scott is good too.

Back