What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who do you think will win the EPL this season?

Kennysplash

Staff member
LV

So it’s the week when the new 2024/2025 season begins. Who do you think has the higher chance of winning? For me I think the reigning champions Man city still has what it takes. They have the quality to win it again. Besides, I don’t really see who can challenge them yet.

What is your own prediction?

If Arsenal end up not buying a prolific striker this season, they are not going to be able to win the English Premier League. So, I think Man City will still end up on winning it again.

I think Manchester City is still going to end up winning the Premier League this season even though their coach Pep Guardiola came out to say that they don't have the motivation to win the league again.

Manchester city really seems like they will turn the EPL to farmers league. The one signing that they made seem to be the perfect one as well. Well fingers crossed.

Back