What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are your top three favourite musicians/bands and what makes them special to you?

Shortie

LV

As a music lover, I have a lot of artists that I enjoy listening to, some of which are special to me for many different reasons.

Nickelback is one, I found I listened to these a lot when I was going through a bad time in my life

Barry Manilow is another, I used to go to a lot of concerts with my mum and grandma to see Barry Manilow and I have a lot of amazing memories from that.

Savage Garden is another, I found these were also a band that I listened to a lot when I was struggling and going through a bad time in my life.

What three artists or bands would you say are your favourite and why do they have a special place in your heart?

Michael Jackson is known for his electrifying performance and break dancing. He's special to me because I haven't seen anyone do all those things he did.
Adele - she's special to me because of her powerful voice and genre-bending style. I listen to all her songs and it keep motivating me that love is a real thing.
Taylor Swift - made my world to be special.

1. Passenger.
2. Don Williams.
3. MLTR.
They all have one thing in common, their music pass a message. They have well worded lyrics.

Agnetha Faltskog - Beautiful voice, everything I would like to be. My idol.
Tomas Ledin - Well crafted songs, talented professional, great looking and a genuinely nice guy.
Abba - Well crafted songs you can relate to and decent people.

1. Elton John
2. Lionel Richie
3. Dolly Parton

I can't think of any music artist of the old that have been very impactful on me with their songs. There 3 have been inspirational for me.

1. Elton John
2. Lionel Richie
3. Dolly Parton

I can't think of any music artist of the old that have been very impactful on me with their songs. There 3 have been inspirational for me.
I have Elton John and Lionel Richie's songs. I don't know about Dolly Parton but I will check it out. I always love songs that will be an inspiration to me and on top of it, be a cool music.

I have Elton John and Lionel Richie's songs. I don't know about Dolly Parton but I will check it out. I always love songs that will be an inspiration to me and on top of it, be a cool music.
Dolly Parton is an iconic American singer who's known very well for her contribution in the country music genre. If you're a fan of country music, there's no way you're not going to know who she is or what she have done in the industry.

Back