What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Soul Song are you listening to?

Bill Frank

LV

Notes
♬869
Do you like listening to Soul songs? Personally, I'd like to think that we all do because it's a song that melts the heart. I'm listening to Let’s Stay Together by AI Green.

Which one are you listening to?

Stevie Wonder have been my favourite guy when it comes to best Soul's songs singers. His song Living For The City is is my favourite in the music genre. The song is about racial injustice and systemic poverty.

My soul music would be the masterpiece from The Isley Brothers. I haven't seen any soul songs that appealed to me so much like the song. The song is called "This Old Heart Of Mine (Is Weak For You)".

It's what I'm listening to now.

Lionel Richie is my favourite singer when it comes to Soul songs. He was so good I'd never want him getting old to leave the music industry. I'm listening to his song - Hello now. It's a very sweet song.

Lionel Richie is my favourite singer when it comes to Soul songs. He was so good I'd never want him getting old to leave the music industry. I'm listening to his song - Hello now. It's a very sweet song.

Lionel is one of the best guys that's graced the Soul music genre. My favourite song by him is Stuck on You. He sang everything about how I feel towards my lover in that song.

It's that playlist that I'm currently listening to and I've been having a blast with it. Soul songs have a way to move you emotionally and that what I love so much about them.

Back