What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which song Lyrics have moved you?

Jon

LV

We all have that one song which moved us so much that we can never get over it. One of my favourite happens to be One More Day by Diamond Rio. This is the lyrics of the song. Tell me what you think about it and what's your own lyrics that moved you...?

One More Day
Diamond Rio

Last night I had a crazy dream
A wish was granted just for me
It could be for anything
I didn't ask for money
Or a mansion in Malibu
I simply wished for one more day with you
One more day, one more time
One more sunset, maybe I'd be satisfied
But then again, I know what it would do
Leave me wishing still for one more day with you

One more day
First thing I'd do is pray for time to crawl
I'd unplug the telephone and keep the TV off
I'd hold you every second
Say a million I love you's
That's what I'd do with one more day with you
One more sunset maybe I'd be satisfied
But then again I know what it would do

One more sunset maybe I'd be satisfied
But then again I know what it would do
Leave me wishing still for one more day
Leave me wishing still for one more day

O ne more day (one more day)

The best music lyrics of a song that's moved me so much was Chris Brown song - Don't Judge Me. This song drops tears from my eyes whenever I play it.

50 Cent's In Da Club is my favourite music lyrics till date. The album just become a diamond not long ago. It's what shows how good the song have been for years.

Reggae have been the kind of song that is very inspiring for me to listen. Their songs are so meaningful most of the time. This is why this song One Love by Bob Marley is one with the lyrics that moved me so much.

This particular one moved me to bits. I always feel good whenever I'm playing this song. It gives me hope to still believe in true love.

Back