What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Rock music are you listening to?

Bill Frank

LV

Notes
♬869
I have always loved listening to the Beatles and Queen. They are so good when it comes to Rock music. You can never go wrong with listening to Rock music and it's why I enjoy watching or listening to them all the time.

I'm listening to Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen now.

I love both Beatles and Queen, another group I put up here will be the Beach Boys. I don't think there are any bad songs from any of these groups.

My favorite song from Queen has to be "You're my best friend". I went crazy when I heard the song in one of Pet smart commercials, now all I think about when I hear this song are MY best friends... my cats! :)

I love both Beatles and Queen, another group I put up here will be the Beach Boys. I don't think there are any bad songs from any of these groups.

My favorite song from Queen has to be "You're my best friend". I went crazy when I heard the song in one of Pet smart commercials, now all I think about when I hear this song are MY best friends... my cats! :)
The Beach Boys are so very good too. I also enjoy a lot of their songs. If I look back at their songs, one of my favourites would be God Only Knows.

There's no one who loves rock music that's not going love both Beatles and Queen. I have listened to most of their songs.

I'm just listening to I Love Rock 'N Roll" by Joan Jett now.

I'm listening to All Day and All of the Night by The Kinks. It's a song that arguably gave birth to the existence of punk songs.

I'm listening to Do Or Die by Sophie Lloyd featuring Nathan James this night. It's the blockbuster rock song of the year 2022 to the best of my knowledge. Sophie was crowned the best rock guitarist of 2022.

I'm currently listening to Alice Cooper's "Poison," one of my all-time favorite songs.

Another outstanding feature of "Poison" is Alice Cooper's distinctive vocal delivery which is strong and a little theatrical, gives the song an extra edge. His delivery of the chorus's lines—I want to love you, but I better not touch; I want to hold you, but my senses aren't ready," I wanna hold you, but my senses tell me to stop—is particularly memorable.

I Want To Hold Your Hand by the Beatles is the rock song I'm playing this morning. To the best of my knowledge, it's their best-selling single worldwide. Whenever I listen to it, it still feels like a pop revolution in the making.

Back