What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which punk rock music are you listening to currently?

Bill Frank

LV

Notes
♬869
Just like the question is put out, do you love listening to punk rock music? Which of them are very listening to currently? I'm listening to Alternative Ulster by Stiff Little Fingers.

The Replacements did something something good with the track “Unsatisfied”. I liked how the song was filled with a lot of punk attitude which was rooted in an expression of disappointment or disaffection.

I'm listening to Personality Crisis by New York Dolls. The raggard spirit of the band was what made me fall in love with their songs so much.

I'm having a very good time with watching Sweet Child O' Mine this very moment. This rock song is an absolute blast. You can never go wrong with it.

I'm listening to Sum 41 - Still Waiting. It's one of the best punk rock in the 90's. I was a teenager when this song was making headlines.

Back