What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which poem did you read last?

Drogon

LV

I used to appreciate poems a little bit more when I was still in high school. I have even written some poems at the time. But since after college, I can't remember ever trying to write any poem. I still read some poems once in a while.

I came across the poem picture on Instagram and it was a very good piece. Unfortunately, I don't know who wrote the love poem but I really enjoyed it.

FB_IMG_1677694446028.jpg

Percy Bysshe Shelley's "Ozymandias" was the last poem I read. It is a very potent reflection on the fleeting nature of power and the inevitable passage of time.

I don't tend to read poems as much as I used to if I am honest mainly due to me being so busy at the moment with work. If I remember rightly, the last poem I read was a poem that my now 15-year-old son wrote and it was selected to be printed in a book that went on sale. Was very proud of him for that.

Back