What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Hard Rock music are you listening to?

Toby

LV

I usually listen to Hard Rock music once in a while. I choose to listen to Hard Rock music whenever I want to get out all the craziness in me if you understand what I mean by that 😂.

I'm currently listening to Jesus Piece - “An Offering to the Night”. It's such a great Rock.

Black in Black by AC/DC is one of the best well performed Hard Rock that I have seen in years. It's what I'm enjoying so much right now.

If I remembered correctly, it's going to be Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen that I listened to last. It's regarded as one of the best hard rock songs ever.

I'm in love with most hard rock songs by Clutch. He's in my top 10 best rockers in the music industry. I'm currently listening to his song Slaughter Beach.

AC/DC - Hard as a Rock is what I'm listening to right now. Who doesn't know how good AC/DC are in rock music. I'm having a very good time now.

Back