What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Classical music are you listening to?

Drogon

LV

Do you enjoy listening to classical music both the old and new one's? Some people don't view classical music as a popular genre but they are worth listening to.

I'm currently listening to the following classical music at the moment.

For me, Tchaikovsky: Symphony No. 6 would be my best classical music. It's what I'm watching right now and I'm so much enjoying it.

The Four Seasons by Vivaldi is the last classical music that I listened to last night. It's a song that you can't get tired of. It soothes my heart whenever I'm playing it.

• Love
Reactions: Jon
The Four Seasons by Vivaldi is the last classical music that I listened to last night. It's a song that you can't get tired of. It soothes my heart whenever I'm playing it.

I thought that I would be the only person who would be so appreciative of what Vivaldi did in his song The Four Seasons. It was so good that I would even think it's the best classical music ever produced.

Back