What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite Pop Music?

Henry Smith

LV

Notes
♬903
Ever since I was a kid, I have always had strong connection to Pop Music and I grew up loving it so much. I have listened to so many Pop music and I have one that's my favourite.

It's Mother I Sober by Kendrick Lamar featuring Beth Gibbons that's going to be my favourite Pop music.

I will do you a big solid with a top 40 list pop songs that's always on my playlist.

But Single Ladies - Put a Ring on It- by Beyoncé would be my favourite.

One of my favorite pop songs would be Poker Face by Lady Gaga. No matter how many years it's been since she released the song, I'm still very much interested and in love with the song.

I'm having a good time with these best pop songs that came out last year 2022. It was a very good year in pop music genre if I'm being very honest.

I have a lot of favorite songs when it comes to Pop but the three that really do jump out at me that I absolutely love are the following

The Weeknd - I Feel It Coming

The Weeknd - Blinding Lights

Charlie Puth ft Jungkook - Left and Right

I don't listen to a lot of pop music as I am more into KPop at the moment than anything else but I would have to agree with Shortie above that Left and Right by Charlie Puth with Jungkook from BTS is an amazing song and probably one of my favorite pop songs at the moment.

I have a lot of favorite songs when it comes to Pop but the three that really do jump out at me that I absolutely love are the following

The Weeknd - I Feel It Coming

The Weeknd - Blinding Lights

Charlie Puth ft Jungkook - Left and Right

We have almost the same preferred kind of songs when it comes to Pop. I'm very selective when it comes to the kind of Pop songs I listen to but you've just picked out almost everything I enjoy listening to.

Travis Scott, Bad Bunny, The Weeknd - K-POP is my favourite pop song. There's so much meaning in the lines of the song which made me feel so good.

Padam Padam by Kylie Minogue is my favourite Pop song of all time. When the song was released, it was so lovely playing it. I still play the song today whenever I miss Pop songs.

Back