What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite Pop Music of 2022?

Henry Smith

LV

Notes
♬903
There was so many pop songs that was released last year 2022. Which one would you pick to be your favourite amongst them?

Do you think that the Pop music genre is improving over the last couple of years or it's going back?

Out of all the pop songs that were released last year I would have to say that my favorite was without a doubt Left and Right by Charlie Puth featuring Jungkook from BTS. I listened to that song so much last year as it is an amazing song.

Has to be That That by PSY and SUGA from BTS. It was released I believe nearly a year ago now and it's still a top song for me and many still listen to it now. Just like Gangnam Style, this one I believe will be popular for many years to come.

Some of my favorite Pop songs of 2022 will be songs from Harry Styles - As It Was, Burna Boy - Last Last, Beyoncé - BREAK MY SOUL and finally Meghan Trainor - Made You Look.

I have always being a very big fan of “catharsis” in pop music genre. This MUNA’s song in 2022 will be my all time favourite for that year which was out for the world to enjoy.

Back