What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your best way for relaxation?

Henry Smith

LV

Notes
♬903
What are the things that you love to do so much because they help you to relax very well? I personally like to take a long walk and go and swim later. It helps me to relax very well and also sleep well in the night. Playing video games is relatively relaxing for me too.

I don't know any other best way for relaxation that's better than sleeping. When you're sleeping, your whole body is calm, and all the nerves relaxed. I always feel a lot better whenever I'm done sleeping.

By far, my best way of relaxation is when I'm in my living room, drinking beer and watching either football or any music channel like MTV Base or Channel O. When my eyes get tired or the beer kicks in, I will find my bed as soon as possible.

Playing video games on my Playstation 5 is what helps me to unwind and relax very well. There's no better feeling like playing video games. It's even better than watching movies.

I don't know any other best way for relaxation that's better than sleeping. When you're sleeping, your whole body is calm, and all the nerves relaxed. I always feel a lot better whenever I'm done sleeping.
Sleeping is very good for those that can sleep very easily. Unfortunately, I'm not the easy person to sleep. I struggle with sleeping. I can be in bed for hours looking at the roof without feeling sleepy.

My best way to relax is usually through reading. I love getting lost in a good book and allowing myself to escape into a different world for a while

I also enjoy spending time in nature because there is something about being surrounded by the beauty of the natural world that helps to calm and center me.

And of course, listening to music is always a great way to relax as well. I like to listen to calming classical music or indie music to help me unwind.

When it comes to relaxing I have two ways in which I feel it really does help me to relax and feel better. The first one is listening to music. Being able to turn on my music and just sit and listen and forget about everything else for a while helps me to relax.

Sleeping is also another great way I love to be able to relax and feel better and again, take my mind off things that are bothering me or getting me stressed or down.

I always find that when I need to relax and shut off for a while, playing video games and listening to music really do help me. If there are times when I am feeling so stressed that I feel video games and music will not help I tend to just go to sleep which is known to help a lot more as I am fully shutting off that way. Video games are my favorite way to shut off and relax though.

I love to go on long walks when the weather is nice and just take in the sights and shut off for a while whilst going for a walk. You will be surprised at how much better you will end up feeling after a long walk out in say the woods or in a quiet area where there is a lot of wildlife and things to see.

If we are getting bad weather and it is not the weather to be able to head out and take walks, I like to stay in, spend time listening to music and just relax and not do much.

Sleep is still the king of the best way to relax. I enjoy playing video games but there are some games which would rather stress me then help me to relax when I'm playing it. Talking a walk in the evening in the part where there's a lot of trees and cool air is relaxing too.

My best way for relaxation is sitting in my gaming chair with my VR headset on. It's a very good way to enjoy my time at home and ease off stress. I also feel relaxed going to sit at the beach.

I am always feel more relaxed whenever I am playing or listening to music and that is the reason why I try to have music playing in the background of my room whenever I'm trying to relax because it helps to calm my nerves.

Watching movies and TV shows
Playing video games
Going for a swim
Sleeping

I choose doing either of these to relax.

Back