What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your best channel for Hip Hop & Rap?

Drogon

LV

Channel O have been my favourite channel for watching great Hip Hop & Rap songs. MTV Base is trying but I think that Channel O always have a better playlist all the time when compared to the songs played on MTV Base.

I usually make use of YouTube channels when it comes to where I love and enjoy to follow up on Hip Hop music. One of my favorite channels is Breakfast Power Club 105.1 FM. It's got about 5.2 Million subscribers.

I don't have any best channel for listening to hip hop songs or any other kind of songs out there. This is because I stream all my music online using Spotify.

I don't have any best channel for listening to hip hop songs or any other kind of songs out there. This is because I stream all my music online using Spotify.
I can't remember watching my TV for years now. It's just one property in my house that's only used whenever I'm playing video games or have an interesting news which I need to follow on Al Jazeera. I stream all my hip hop songs online.

Spotify gives me everything I want in listening to all kinds of music. I have several playlist created which I pick and listen depending on the kind of mood I'm in at every time.

It's been a long time since I used any channel to listen to hip hop music. They are no longer relevant for me as long as I can stream any of the hip hop I want on Spotify. Arcade Boyz is my favourite channel in Italy.

Back