What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the best place to promote your songs?

Henry Smith

LV

Notes
♬903
For a newbie in the music industry, which place would be the best place to promote your song? I have seen a lot making use of TikTok and it seems like the best social media platforms that supports music because it's linked with videos. Would it be the best place to promote one's music?

I have seen a lot of artists that makes use of TikTok to promote their new songs and they are not even paying much for the promotion. Some also make use Audio Mack to promote their songs.

It would be the social media platforms most people are on. However, I'm not sure what would be the best one. Well, YouTube and Tik Tok are about videos. However, videos can be easily accessed from other social media platforms like Facebook.

If you're looking at promoting video of your skills and talent, the best bet to go with would be TikTok. It's the online sensation social media platform of the world now. Almost every artist is leaving other social media platforms for TikTok. It's got more activity than it's alternative now.

If you're looking at promoting video of your skills and talent, the best bet to go with would be TikTok. It's the online sensation social media platform of the world now. Almost every artist is leaving other social media platforms for TikTok. It's got more activity than it's alternative now.
You're very correct with this. Also, it's very easy for you to manipulate your TikTok video into exactly what you want with a lot of features in the application that sets it apart from other social media platforms. This is what gives TikTok a very big edge over other videos social media sites.

Back