What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What positive and uplifting songs would you recommend?

Kennysplash

Staff member
LV

There are songs that are meant to uplift your spirits. Whenever you listen to them you feel refreshed and uplifted.
For me those songs include:
1. Heal the world by MJ
2. Common person by Burna boy
3. Thank you by Dido.

What songs uplifts you?

There are so many songs which are very positive and uplifting. Some of them which are my favourite are ;

1. Happy by Pharrell Williams
2. Lovely Day by Bill Withers
3. Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves

There are songs that are meant to uplift your spirits. Whenever you listen to them you feel refreshed and uplifted.
For me those songs include:
1. Heal the world by MJ
2. Common person by Burna boy
3. Thank you by Dido.

What songs uplifts you?
Yeah, I wanted to list these songs but you have done that already. These songs are really educative, interesting and an avenue to inspire a downtrodden. They are special songs that can uplift one up.

There are so many of them to start listing but the ones which I have so much love for would be the following ;

Don’t Stop Believin by Journey
Three Little Birds by Bob Marley & The Wailers
Best Day of My Life by American Authors
Can’t Stop the Feeling! by Justin Timberlake

Don't stop believing is one of the best songs that helps me to lift my mood. What I would say is that anyone who is going through a tough time should endeavour to listen to that song.
There are so many of them to start listing but the ones which I have so much love for would be the following ;

Don’t Stop Believin by Journey
Three Little Birds by Bob Marley & The Wailers
Best Day of My Life by American Authors
Can’t Stop the Feeling! by Justin Timberlake

This song by Shawn Mendes, titled "Hold On" is one of my favorite to listen to whenever I'm feeling down or found myself in a hard time.

Back