What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What keeps you motivated when practising an instrument?

Shortie

LV

For those who play musical instruments, one of the important things to better yourself is to keep practising but sometimes, that motivation is not always there when you need it and when you have the time to practice your instrument.

When you need motivation to practice playing your instrument, what do you feel helps keep you motivated? Do you have anything you do that gives you that push to keep going?

I love seeing people play the guitar, I find it so cool. If I should start taking classes to be a good player as well, the thought that people will see me play and appreciate will motivate me to not give up.

Whenever I am playing the piano, I am always motivated by the people around me. There are some that play the guitar, the drum and other musical instruments. I'm always motivated when we are together playing all the instruments at once.

Back