What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 20 Heavy Metal Music

I would never question any songs reviews that's put out by WatchMojo. They are the very best when it comes to what they do. I have listened to at least 14 of all the songs in this top 20 Heavy Metal Music and I agree with all of them being great.

I happened to stumble across WatchMojo compilation of top 20 Heavy Metal Music which have incredibe songs in their list.

Have a watch and see the one's that can easily make it into your top 10 list.

There are so many other heavy metal music that's on this list that I haven't listened to yet. I'm making sure to save this to pick out all of the one's that I haven't watched to get them. They should be on Spotify.

I haven't listened to many heavy metal music over the years. It always feel like I'm not connecting well to the music genre and I don't know why. I would see how of the songs on WatchMojo's picks I can listen to from now till weekend.

This is a very good playlist of hard rock. There are so many songs on hard rock here that I never came across them. It looks like I have a cool playlist that I'm going to play through the weekend.

Back