What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rock Bands or Performers That Everyone Seems to Like But You Can't Stand

Altair

LV

Notes
♬712
There are certain rock bands or performers that seem to have a universal appeal, garnering legions of fans and critical acclaim. Share the bands or performers that you can't stand and explain why they don't work for you.

Maybe it's a band that's been around for decades, but you just can't get into their sound. Perhaps it's a solo artist who's praised for their songwriting or stage presence, but you find their music grating. . You might also consider discussing the reasons why certain artists become so popular and beloved, even if they're not universally loved.

I was never able to get behind Jimi Hendrix or Eddie Van Halen. As much as I tried I could never get into their music. So many love them and I can understand why but it was not something I could ever get into listening to at all.

There are some though like Dragon Force that I love to listen to.

Back