What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music video games recommendation?

Paul

LV

I'm a very big fan of video games. I'm looking for new video games that's music related. It's going to be something where I can either sing or play musical instruments. I would appreciate some great recommendations.

Some of such music video games that I can recommend for you to play are ;

1. Lets Sing
2. Just Sing
3. We Sing
4. Now that's what I call sing 2
I have been playing Let's Sing since last year and it's been an absolute pleasure. It's what I would easily recommend to anyone who's interested in play video games that are with music genre.

I've played Drum Hero and it was a blast. I'm sure Guitar Hero is fun too. Who has tried these games? How well did you do? Now, I play drums, but I found Drum Hero to be challenging because the playing was very fast on some songs.

I've played Drum Hero and it was a blast. I'm sure Guitar Hero is fun too. Who has tried these games? How well did you do? Now, I play drums, but I found Drum Hero to be challenging because the playing was very fast on some songs.
I struggled with keeping up the pace with playing Drum Hero. I felt it was too fast for me but aside from that, it's a very fun to play video game on the music genre.
I play violin more compared to any other musicals instruments.

Well, my favorites when it comes to music video games which I really enjoyed playing so much are the following.

1. Hi-Fi Rush
2. Beat Saber
3. Geometry Dash
4. The Artful Escape
5. Brutal Legend

Unfortunately, I don't like playing any video game that is music related. I've never really had any interest in playing those kind of games, so I don't know any particular video game that is about music which someone can really enjoy playing.

I have seen some music related video games that have been listed out by some other people. I might check out one of them to see if it is something that I would like.

Back