What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moonlight Sonata, anyone?

Naiwen

Staff member
LV

Notes
♬923
Personally, always listening to this one by Beethoven with nature sounds on Youtube Premium music and it's my personal most favourite classical piece for the piano.

I have just listened to your playing of the song now in one of your piano recordings which you did well.

I have had it watched on YouTube too.

It's one of my favorites to listen to also and play. It's not easy to play from what I remembered when I played it. However, it's possible to learn with moderate effort.

Moonlight Sonata is one of my best classical music piece. It's so cool that it soothes my mind whenever I listen to it. I also love listening to The Four Seasons by Vivaldi.

I've been giving Moonlight Sonata good sessions on YouTube as of late. I picked up interest in it not long ago and it's been fascinating all round to me. I might try playing a piece on my own soon.

Moonlight Sonata have been one of my favorites to listen to also and play about 3 years ago. I was very good at playing it back then but I've dropped playing it now.

Moonlight Sonata is a great piece. I couldn't stop playing it when I was a teenager. It's the best classical I was so good at years ago. I'm not good at anymore like I used to.

Back