What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Yanni the greatest Instrumentalist Music Composer?

Bill Frank

LV

Notes
♬869
Yanni is a Greek music composer that's well known for his skills of blending jazz, classical, soft rock and modern world music to produce and exceptional instrumental music.
He's music producer, an expert with keyboard and piano.

What's your favourite song he's worked on over the years?

There's no doubt about how good Yanni is with his composition for years. I have enjoyed listening to so many of his instrumentals. My favourite from him is Nightingale.

Personally, I love all Yanni's songs and it's why I have one playlist that's got best of all his songs which I usually listen to all the time. I'm even listening to it now.

I have listened to all of the instrumental songs of Yanni and I can vehemently say that he's by far the best in that music genre. No other instrumentalists comes close to what he can do.

I wouldn't say he's the greatest because he uses other experts to produce his songs. But he's among the best no doubt about it. I've watched all his live performances and they are very entertaining.

There's no doubt about how good Yanni is with his composition for years. I have enjoyed listening to so many of his instrumentals. My favourite from him is Nightingale.

Nightingale is the best song he's released so far from all his songs that I have listened to. The scene in that show is so majestic. I have played it more than 10 times and I still enjoy it whenever it plays.

I knew about Yanni when I was in my 2nd grade. He has been incredibly great with the kind of songs produced by him since then till now. I believe he's among the top 5 greatest instrumental music composer alive today.

Back