What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there any kind of country music that you dislike?

Shortie

LV

Notes
♬874
Country music nowadays is a lot different from what it used to be years ago. Some people like the newer country music that is released whilst others prefer the older country music that used to be popular many years ago.

I myself love to listen to newer country music as well as older country music as well and I like both equally, it's very rare that I hear a new country song and I do not enjoy it.

Is there any kind of country music you dislike?

A lot of pop country is crap. It is all the stereotypes' people throw at it. Nonetheless, I'm not making this opinion as a snob. I am quite open minded to people just not being overly complicated.

A lot of pop country is crap. It is all the stereotypes' people throw at it. Nonetheless, I'm not making this opinion as a snob. I am quite open minded to people just not being overly complicated.
This is a fact. I have listened to so many of them that are not worth mentioning because I can't even remember their names. It's only few of them that really know how to sing country songs that makes sense.

Sadly, I haven't been so unfortunate to listen to all of the country songs which have been produced by all the country music singers in the world to know which one's that are crap or not. The one's I have played are quite good.

Back