What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Rap Music?

Of course yes, Rap is a good music genre. If you look very well through the board section, you will see Rap section. It's a very music genre for our modern generation. I love listening or watching Rap music.

I think rap is music and it is incredibly interesting because of so much lyrical quality. Nowadays, I just don't hear that with a lot of music on the radio, like with rock or something. The lyrics are just not that interesting, so hats off to rap!

Nonetheless, I am sure there is some bad rap with dumb lyrics.

Rap is among the most popular music genre I'm aware of. If you listen to music, there's no way you wouldn't know about Rap music. The lyrics are full of trash but the beats are incredible.

I listen to and watch Rap music all the time. It even goes hand in hand with some hip hop music too which is why a day won't pass without my either listening to or watching one because the neighbourhood where I live in are big timers when it comes to rap music.

I listen to and watch Rap music all the time. It even goes hand in hand with some hip hop music too which is why a day won't pass without my either listening to or watching one because the neighbourhood where I live in are big timers when it comes to rap music.
What's the difference between pop and hip pop?

I would definitely say that rap music is music. I don't listen to all rap music as there are some I just do not like even though they are quite popular but everyone has their own tastes and favorites. You have only got to look at Eminem with his music and his rap to know that rap is very much music.

I personally would argue that heavy metal and heavy rock are not music as they just sound like noise and shouting but those who enjoy that kind of music would disagree with me and say it is.

I am not a huge fan of rap even though I have listened to rap but I would agree that it is music as it does have a beat and does have a rhythm which means it can be classed as music. Eminem is one of the rappers I know more than others and his music is tolerable for me.

I am not a huge fan of rap even though I have listened to rap but I would agree that it is music as it does have a beat and does have a rhythm which means it can be classed as music. Eminem is one of the rappers I know more than others and his music is tolerable for me.
You're right to mention Eminem. He's the king of rap even in this modern generation of musicians. There's no rapper close to his level. I keep wondering how he got so good...? He's talented from his mother's womb.

Rap is music end of story. Ememin won't be what he is today without rap which makes it a very relevant music genre. Without rap, we would be missing so much in music.

I have a very good reason to believe that Rap is one of the most popular music genre that we have in the music industry today. This is because there are so many artists that have made a career out of being involved in music.

It is something that this modern generation youths are always interested in listening to and it's part of their life and culture.

Back