What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is anyone still buying CDs?

Kennysplash

Staff member
LV

There are streaming and listening platforms now like Spotify, Apple Music, Audiomack and co. These platforms make it easier to listen compared to buying CDs like the good ol days.
However there are those that are still doing it the classical way.

Do you buy CDs? Do you have a CD player?

Buying CDs was an olden days enjoyment. I don't know if there's people that's still buying CDs. Technology have made things easier and I'm among those enjoying streaming all my songs on Spotify or Boomplay.

I can't think of any reason why I would still have to buy music CDs when I have more than enough through using Spotify. Everything is done online now and it's all made so easy.

I can't think of any reason why I would still have to buy music CDs when I have more than enough through using Spotify. Everything is done online now and it's all made so easy.
I think there are still some shops that are selling CDs because I have seen some shops still opened and selling CDs. At least 90% are streaming their songs online except few.

I think there are still some shops that are selling CDs because I have seen some shops still opened and selling CDs. At least 90% are streaming their songs online except few.
True, there will definitely be those who are too stuck in the past they can't move forward. It's why we are always going to have CDs around. But I'm very sure they are the little minority.

True, there will definitely be those who are too stuck in the past they can't move forward. It's why we are always going to have CDs around. But I'm very sure they are the little minority.
Yeah, just the little minority. I also have this thought that there are our fathers who still love them because it brings back memories of how they start life.

Back