What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long can you go without music?

Kennysplash

Staff member
LV

There are times when I don’t have the opportunity to play songs, but it has never went above 24 hours. Even at that I feel like something is wrong somewhere.

How long do you think you can go without music?

Maybe a few hours at home. I am a solitary worker, that means I mostly work alone. So I make use of music to keep myself company. I just plug in my earpods and I am good to go. So I cannot stay that long without music.

For two days now, I haven't play music because I am not really in my right frame of mind. I am in deep pain, the only thing I needed is just comfort and being alone which I have been doing.

For two days now, I haven't play music because I am not really in my right frame of mind. I am in deep pain, the only thing I needed is just comfort and being alone which I have been doing.

What caused you pain? I hope you get the whole support that you need as you work on healing from this pain. If you need someone to talk to, do no forget that I am always here for you.

It is not possible for me to go a day without listening to music because music is part of my life more than 30 years. It is something that I've been addicted to and it's always very positive in my life.

What caused you pain? I hope you get the whole support that you need as you work on healing from this pain. If you need someone to talk to, do no forget that I am always here for you.
Awww, such a nice fellow you are. Thanks for your concern and I'm getting better from the pain. I need to be stable and also have myself grown out from things that worries me so much.

Back