What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you spend your weekend?

Toby

LV

I'm curious to know how we all spend our weekend after working all through the week? Some people prefer to stay at home, sleep and rest all through the weekend. I do that too but I also try to hang around with friends and catch fun.

Last weekend, I went to a live concert. It was a very lovely experience as it's been more than 7 years that I have been to a live concert.

After that, I went to see a movie in the cinema.

If it's a weekend that I would be interested in clubbing, I would be out all night Friday drinking, dancing and having fun. If it's not how I want to spend it, I'll stay home and rest.

Weekend is when I spend time with my family. There's nothing that can make me give up spending time with my family during weekends. I work from Monday to Friday, then spend Saturday and Sunday with family.

After working all week I tend to spend my weekends doing things I was unable to do throughout the week such as going for walks, browsing stores, watching TV shows I need to watch, or just relaxing and taking time for myself. I always feel that after a long week of working, you need to be able to take time for yourself so that you do not feel as though your whole life is dedicated to others.

I tend to spend my weekends working unless I have the time to be able to take off and spend just chilling and relaxing. I am hoping that the way I am going to be doing things will hopefully allow me to take weekends off in the future so that I have the weekends to refresh and chill out ready for another working week.

All my week is spent working, doing chores, and also doing any shopping that needs to be done. Due to this, I do like to take my weekends and use them for either relaxing, going out for days out that are fun and chill or just chilling out at home and doing things I enjoy.

Anything that really helps me to fully refresh myself for another working week is what I tend to go for on a weekend.

I work my ass off all through the weekdays. It's why whenever it's Friday, it's like a big relief for me because I will completely go offline and rest like I'm dead. I don't joke with my sleep.

Sitting in my living room, looking out the blue sky if it's not raining and playing some good old rock music is a good way to spend my weekend.

I'm the indoor type of person, so I would very much like to hunker down at home and enjoy myself instead of going out to have him.

I do my laundry only on weekends and rest. I don't get enough time to rest all through the weekdays because of work and it's why whenever it's weekend, I rest as much as possible.

I don't have time to hang out with my friends because of work, it's why whenever it's weekend, I make out time to hang out and enjoy quality time with my friends. We can't hangout during weekdays, so it's only on weekends we have.

After working all week I tend to spend my weekends doing things I was unable to do throughout the week such as going for walks, browsing stores, watching TV shows I need to watch, or just relaxing and taking time for myself. I always feel that after a long week of working, you need to be able to take time for yourself so that you do not feel as though your whole life is dedicated to others.
I really wish I could just stop working but unfortunately that's going to be very difficult for me to do because my bills won't stop coming whenever they are due.

I tend to do everything work doesn't allow me to do once it's weekend. I always make out for myself to unwind.

Weekends are always the time that I take my rest very seriously because I usually work a lot throughout the weekdays. I'll try as much as possible to have everything that I am supposed to do that will interfere with my rest during the weekend taken care of, so that I will focus on resting and recovering from the stress I have been through.

I don't have time to hang out with my friends because of work, it's why whenever it's weekend, I make out time to hang out and enjoy quality time with my friends. We can't hangout during weekdays, so it's only on weekends we have.

This is why I try as much as possible to wrap up everything that I had to do which is work related throughout the weekdays, so that I know during the weekend, there is nothing that will interrupt my plans to spend quality time with my family and friends.

Back