What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you discover new music?

Shortie

LV

It's always great to discover new music, sometimes the music you listen to quite regularly can result in burnout and finding new music to listen to and check out can give you a wider variety of music to listen to.

There are many different ways in which you can discover new music, YouTube is a popular one for many. How do you discover new music and artists, what is your go to?

Whenever I got a new phone, to make sure that all my apps are working, I will switch on the notifications. My music app isn't exceptional.

I am currently using Boomplay and Spotify and I used to get notifications about new songs from there.

Whenever I got a new phone, to make sure that all my apps are working, I will switch on the notifications. My music app isn't exceptional.

I am currently using Boomplay and Spotify and I used to get notifications about new songs from there.
I do love how Spotify offers that option where they will tell you about new music from the artists you listen to frequently. I have also noticed that Amazon Music does this too since I started using that more, there have been a few times I have known about an artist I like bringing out new music because Amazon notified me.

Now that I think about it, the only way I discover new songs is when I get notifications of new singles and albums released by my favorite artists. I only listen to few on a regular basis, I find it hard to expand my horizon these days.

Now that I think about it, the only way I discover new songs is when I get notifications of new singles and albums released by my favorite artists. I only listen to few on a regular basis, I find it hard to expand my horizon these days.
I will appreciate it if you expand your horizon. There are a lot of music that can help in many ways such as boosting your vibes, keeping you focus and also to make your spirit to be calm when the need arise.

I will appreciate it if you expand your horizon. There are a lot of music that can help in many ways such as boosting your vibes, keeping you focus and also to make your spirit to be calm when the need arise.
I know I should. Recently my friends made banter of me not keeping up to trends with new songs. If it’s not Passenger and Don Williams, I find it hard to develop interest. But since Don is late now, I would have to check out a few others.

I know I should. Recently my friends made banter of me not keeping up to trends with new songs. If it’s not Passenger and Don Williams, I find it hard to develop interest. But since Don is late now, I would have to check out a few others.
Yeah, I understand you quite well. You can try it even though it will be hard to check on new music. There are other genres that you can enjoy if you check them out.

Back