What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello music lovers!

erinrose

LV

Notes
♬59
Hi everyone!

You can call me Erin. I'm a fan of Britney Spears, Michael Jackson, Debbie Gibson, Christina Aguilera and Taylor Swift to name a few. My favorite music are those released between the 70s and the 2010s although there are some songs from the 2020s that I enjoy. As for genres, I am mostly into pop music, ballads, r&b, hip hop, kpop and country music.

I hope to have an awesome stay here.

Hi everyone!

You can call me Erin. I'm a fan of Britney Spears, Michael Jackson, Debbie Gibson, Christina Aguilera and Taylor Swift to name a few. My favorite music are those released between the 70s and the 2010s although there are some songs from the 2020s that I enjoy. As for genres, I am mostly into pop music, ballads, r&b, hip hop, kpop and country music.

I hope to have an awesome stay here.
You're very welcome to the community @erinrose

I'm also a Taylor Swift fan. She recently won seven gongs at the 2024 MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs). I was so proud of her.

Back