What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heartbreak songs and singers.

Kennysplash

Staff member
LV

Heartbroken songs are there to make you heal faster, don’t mind the irony. When you listen to them and let out your emotions, you no be on faster compared to when you bottle it all up inside.
Nothing aches like a broken heart by Passenger does it for me.

What heartbroken songs or singers have you listened to?

I've never been heartbroken in my life and it's the reason why I've never had any interest in listening to such kind of music because I know that most of them can be very depressing to listen to. Although, I know some of them but I don't make any efforts to play them.

Honestly, I don't give into playing heartbreak songs or music because they have a very good way of messing me up emotionally and psychologically. I can't have myself been affected in such way because I want to listen to a song.

I have listened to some heartbreak songs. Heartbreak can't always be on relationships, it can be losing someone dear to you. Goodbye by Celine Dion is one of the songs that make me sober when I sing it, sometimes, I feel like crying.

I've enjoyed so many iconic heartbreak songs over the years. The best one's so far for me would be ; Someone Like You by Adele. Everyone knows how good Adele have been with such songs. Another one by her is Hello.

Back