What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you ever been to a concert?

Kennysplash

Staff member
LV

Artists hold concerts every now and then for the public to purchase tickets and attend. This is an opportunity to see one’s favorite artist perform live on stage and the experience can be golden.

Have you ever attended a concert? How was the experience?

Attending concerts is something that I really love so much. The last one I attended was the one that was conducted by Taylor Swift and it's a very interesting piece of show that I enjoyed so much.

I went to a concert last week. It is one of an upcoming star though, he is not popular yet. It was still a great experience nevertheless. At least I've been to a concert. 🙂

I went to a concert last week. It is one of an upcoming star though, he is not popular yet. It was still a great experience nevertheless. At least I've been to a concert. 🙂
Well it’s sill a concert, whether the artist is popular or not. I have also attended a concert like that too. There was not much crowd and it was more like supporting the upcoming artist.

It has been long that I have the opportunity to go for a concert. The last one I went to was when I was still a teenager. I followed my friends to a music concert and I was so happy that I went for the concert because it was fun and a blast.

I haven't been to any music contest in more than 20 years. But if there is someone I would be interested in attending his music concert now, it is going to be Eminem. I'm waiting for him to do something big.

Back