What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you ever been obsessed with a song?

Kennysplash

Staff member
LV

When I heard The Flatlands by Don Williams, I was obsessed with it for weeks. I would not even listen to anything else, I would listen to it all day long.
Have you ever been obsessed with a song?

This happens all the time with me especially with a very good new song have just been released. A very good example of the song it happened to me recently is Eminem's new song Houdini.

This happens all the time with me especially with a very good new song have just been released. A very good example of the song it happened to me recently is Eminem's new song Houdini.
If there is a new song that was released and I like it, I would surely be obsessed with it. It has happened to me many times, I would play songs on repeat for days.

I have been obsessed with songs and I can't say it's only one. The only way to satisfy my obsession is to play it as many times I want. It will always be on repeat until I am filled.

The song I am obsessed right now is "Peace" by Frank.

I have been obsessed with so much songs over the years. Some of the notable songs that I have been obsessed with are ;

California Dreamin by The Mamas & the Papas.
Counting Stars by OneRepublic.
Cry Me a River by Justin Timberlake.
Dear Sister by The Pretty Reckless.

Yes, it happens all the time with so many songs which are very interesting to me. I become so attached to them by playing then almost all the time.

Back