What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does music put you to sleep?

Kennysplash

Staff member
LV

Sometimes when I suffer from insomnia in the night, I put on soft music. It really does wonders, I would wake up the next morning to the music still playing.
So soft and calm music helps me sleep better in the night.

Does it work for you too?

Some music can make me fall asleep so easily. Whenever I am too worried or unsettled, I will put on some calm and soft music which easily makes me drift to sleep.

Some music can make me fall asleep so easily. Whenever I am too worried or unsettled, I will put on some calm and soft music which easily makes me drift to sleep.
Calm and soothing music really does the trick right? What are some of such musicians you’ll recommend?

Yeah!! There are some music that while listening to them, you will fall asleep immediately.

You can listen to Celine Dion, Michael Learns, Bruno or even Westlife songs.

Yeah!! There are some music that while listening to them, you will fall asleep immediately.

That's right. I enjoy cool songs whenever that I am looking to get a cool sleep. To be honest, it has been one of the ways that I get to have a good sleep.

Oh a fan of MLTR too! He is one of my favorites, I just discovered that I can sing almost a hundred of his songs. I’ve been a fan for decades.

The kind of music you are playing is going to determine if it is something that is capable of putting you to sleep.

If you're playing soft music like instrumentals, it is most likely going to put you to sleep and I enjoy playing those kind of music especially at night.

Oh a fan of MLTR too! He is one of my favorites, I just discovered that I can sing almost a hundred of his songs. I’ve been a fan for decades.
Yes, I am a fan. I can sing all his songs too, he made the songs to be simple and understandable. I was enjoying all his songs since yesterday using my headphone.

That's right. I enjoy cool songs whenever that I am looking to get a cool sleep. To be honest, it has been one of the ways that I get to have a good sleep.
You can't sleep if you are listening to loud music such as rock, reggae or jazz. Though there are some reggae that's cool and it can help one to drift to sleep.

You can't sleep if you are listening to loud music such as rock, reggae or jazz. Though there are some reggae that's cool and it can help one to drift to sleep.

I don't listen to rock songs when I want to stay calm or sleep off. It has never helped me in such situations.

I have always played music whenever I want to sleep because it helps to put me in the mood and enables me to sleep quickly unlike when I am not playing any music.

I have a very soft earpod that I usually plug into my ear whenever I want to go in for sleeping. My music will be playing quietly before I sleep off.

I have always played music whenever I want to sleep because it helps to put me in the mood and enables me to sleep quickly unlike when I am not playing any music.

I have a very soft earpod that I usually plug into my ear whenever I want to go in for sleeping. My music will be playing quietly before I sleep off.
You understand the logic. You can also choose to wear a comfortable EarPod and listen as you lie down. It does wonders.

I don't listen to rock songs when I want to stay calm or sleep off. It has never helped me in such situations.
Rick songs can't help you to sleep rather it will give you more energy to vibe to the music. I always go for calm songs which have been helping all the time.

Back