What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you like wearing perfumes/body sprays?

Paul

LV

I love smelling good at all times. It's even whenever I'm done with my night bath, I would make sure to wear my body spray before getting in the bed. I can't step out of my house without wearing both my perfume and body spray. I even have the one in my bag that I go out with.

No matter how neat someone is presumed to be, it's very necessary to make use of body spray and perfumes. This is because the fragrance gives you a better smell than your normal body neatness. I make use of perfume all the time and also my roll on too.

I have heard some people say that they're don't need to wear any perfume or body sprays because they believe they smell good without using them sprays. But they are wrong. When they sweat, it's not going to be nice. It's why I like using perfumes all the time.

I have heard some people say that they're don't need to wear any perfume or body sprays because they believe they smell good without using them sprays. But they are wrong. When they sweat, it's not going to be nice. It's why I like using perfumes all the time.
It's good to bath, but it's better to use deodorant and perfume always. There's no way you wouldn't smell better after using deodorants unlike when you don't use them.

I always wear perfumes and body sprays no matter whether I am going out or staying in. Just knowing that I am clean after a shower and that I smell nice when using perfumes and body sprays makes me feel a lot more confident. I have known so many people who do not bother with anything like deodorant, perfumes, or body sprays and I could never go about smelling like some people do.

I could never go a day without wearing any kind of deodorant, body spray, or perfume. I always ensure on a morning when I get up, shower, and get dressed ready for my day that I put on roll-on deodorant, body spray, and also my favorite perfume. If I never did that, I would always be worried about whether I smelled bad or not and I couldn't live like that.

I could never go a day without wearing any kind of deodorant, body spray, or perfume. I always ensure on a morning when I get up, shower, and get dressed ready for my day that I put on roll-on deodorant, body spray, and also my favorite perfume. If I never did that, I would always be worried about whether I smelled bad or not and I couldn't live like that.
My sister sells deodorant, body spray, and perfume. This makes it easy for me to get any variety I need and my drawer is stocked well with so many of them. They make my room to smell so good because I use room diffuser scent dispenser too.

I would never leave my house without using perfumes or deodorant because I know it's something that is always going to make me to smell fresh. I can't understand the reason why some people will be going out without making sure that they smell good. Bad odour is very wrong for an adult to allow his body to get that bad with smell.

It is good whenever you smell so lovely that people will love being around you. This is the reason why I cannot step out of my house without wearing two good perfume that are very costly. I have a very high budget on my perfumes which I don't joke with.

Yes of course. I love wearing perfume because it is something that makes you to smell very good especially when you are in the midst of people. Everyone is going to appreciate how good you smell.

Wearing of perfumes and body spray is what I enjoy doing because it helps me to smell good and people will always appreciate being close to me because of how good I smell. It is very difficult for me to sit beside someone who is not smelling good because I know how smelling good feels like.

I don't joke with using one on a daily basis. It is part of how I feel confident going out to work. I like to smell nice and I won't be comfortable going out without feeling good and smelling nice.

Back