What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you know how to breakdance?

Flint

LV

Breakdancing is one of the common dancing styles for the younger people. I used to know how to do it when I was still a teenager and I was very good at it. I usually do it well with hip hop songs. But I don't know how to do it again as my body is no longer flexible.

Yes, I know how to breakdance. It's not too difficult if your body is flexible. I have been doing it since I was a kid and that's how I got so good at it.

Nop, personally I don't but I love to watch it on Youtube Premium.
I had lots of friend's that were into it when we were growing up. It's how I fell in love with it. It's a shame that I can't dance well now but I'm still thinking about getting back in it.

I have seen many people breakdance and it is something I do love to watch as I really enjoy it and anyone who can do it is very talented. In terms of being able to do it myself, that is definitely a no. I would more than likely injure myself trying to breakdance so I leave it up to those who know how to breakdance and have the skills to do so.

My brother used to breakdance a lot when we were kids but I do not think he does it as much anymore since he got older. I used to love watching my brother and his mate's breakdance and often wanted to try it myself but was always scared that I would get it wrong or would hurt myself. Never tried it and now that I am older, probably will not attempt it as I know I will cause myself an injury.

I had lots of friend's that were into it when we were growing up. It's how I fell in love with it. It's a shame that I can't dance well now but I'm still thinking about getting back in it.
I can't do it at all personally.

Honestly, I wish I know breakdancing because it's a cool dance style which can make you become very popular all of a sudden. TikTok can make it happen for you in less than one month and top musicians who are interested in using breakdancers will come for you.

I can't breakdance and I'm not interested in learning it. There are other better dance style I can decide to learn tomorrow but breakdancing isn't one of them. It's a dance that stresses the body too much.

Break dancing is not something that I can be able to do because of how those who are into that kind of dance twist their body parts which I am very sure that my body and bones are not going to be capable of doing it.

I don't have how to break dance now as an adult. It's what I did very well when I was around 8 years old. The last time I tried break dancing, it was when I was 17 years old. I can't try it now because I may hurt myself.

I don't have how to break dance now as an adult. It's what I did very well when I was around 8 years old. The last time I tried break dancing, it was when I was 17 years old. I can't try it now because I may hurt myself.
I love watching it but don't know how to dance, period.

I used to break dance when I was a kid, let's say when I was around 9 to 10 years OLD. As an adult, I've never attempted to break dance since I turned 15 years old and I will never do it again.

Yes, I have knowledge of how to break dance a little. It's the simple things that I know how to do. Anything which is too complicated or complex will never be tried out by me.

Back