What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you have any tattoo?

Bill Frank

LV

Notes
♬869
I have always been fascinated about tattoos and I would very much like to get my skin inked soon. Although, it's not going to be something too big but something like a little bird on my neck.

What would you like to ink on your skin if you don't have any tattoo yet?

I'm not going to be interested in having any tattoo on my skin. Even if I'm going to do it, it's not going to be a permanent one. It's said that some tattoos can cause skin cancer.

I have two tattoos on my body. I have one on back and one on my leg. It's all I'm ever going to be willing to do with my body and tattoos. Too much of it looks ugly and disgusting in my opinion.

I have massive scars/deformities from birth, so tattoos haven't appealed to me. I spent much of my youth hiding the stuff and that's why I can't swim.

I have always been fascinated about tattoos and I would very much like to get my skin inked soon. Although, it's not going to be something too big but something like a little bird on my neck.

What would you like to ink on your skin if you don't have any tattoo yet?
I like seeing people who inked their body but I'm never interested in doing anything of the sort to my own body. I'm more of an appreciator than a doer.

I think tattoos are a big macho thing. I guess it's a rite of passage of sorts. However, though, lots of women want tattoos too, I guess for some kind of maturity test, Well, all in all, it's a rebel look, but if everybody does it, it isn't as much like that.

I have one tattoo at the moment which is a purple love heart with a black outline that I had done for a charity event at my local tattoo place near me. I do have an idea for another tattoo that I would like to get and it is a paw print of my cat's paw with her name above or below it. She passed away last July and they printed her paw prints for us before she went and now we have them to keep.

I don't have any tattoos myself even though I had thought about getting one over the years I could never make a solid decision on what I wanted to get so I just never bothered getting one. If I were to get a tattoo I would want something that made sense and meant something rather than just getting a tattoo for the sake of getting a tattoo.

I have one small tattoo on my left ankle that is like a bracelet (anklet) but it's a tattoo on my ankle. I absolutely love it. I would like to get another tattoo on my inner arm but not sure which one I would like just yet.

I personally don't have any tattoos and don't have a desire to get any.
I can't put my body under any duress simply because I want to follow the trend of getting tattoos on my skin. It's not going to happen because I don't see anything appealing about tattoos.

Getting a tattoo? No please, I will pass. My bare skin looks good without being covered with tattoos. If God saw tattoos as something good and necessary, he would give us right from birth. I prefer a birth mark over tattoo any day and time.

I love tattoos and I have the next tattoo picture I would be getting on my arm. It's going to be the biggest I have on any part of my body.

FB_IMG_1692349830734.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Jon
Back