What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best music for healing broken heart?

Mason

LV

Have you ever being through a heart break? Did any particular song helped you to heal both emotionally and mentally? I have suffered from 2 hard heart breaking and this song Against All Odds by Phil Collins helped me a lot.

Have you ever being through a heart break? Did any particular song helped you to heal both emotionally and mentally? I have suffered from 2 hard heart breaking and this song Against All Odds by Phil Collins helped me a lot.

I did enjoyed this song by Phil Collins. It's a good love song for heartbreak healing.

Unbreak My Heart by Toni Braxton is another good song that's very good for helping to mend broken heart.

Any song or music that's got good lyrics is capable of being helpful for me whenever I'm feeling heartbroken. Mostly, all songs by Celine Dion is very good for helping me feel better after a heartbreaks.

I have quite a lot of songs I could turn to when it comes to heartbreak or even just feeling sad. There are way too many for me to list but one of them is definitely Phil Collins - Against All Odds and another is I Wanna Know What Love is by Foreigner. Both of those are great for when things get a little tough.

I have quite a lot of songs I could turn to when it comes to heartbreak or even just feeling sad. There are way too many for me to list but one of them is definitely Phil Collins - Against All Odds and another is I Wanna Know What Love is by Foreigner. Both of those are great for when things get a little tough.

I have listened to it and quite like it.

I've never been in a relationship that gave me a hard break, so I would not really know any particular song that is going to be very effective for someone who just suffered a heartbreak in their relationship will listen to in order to feel better.

These are going to be the songs I would recommend for someone who's looking at healing from broken heart in a relationship. They are ;

1. Don’t Be So Hard on Yourself by Jess Glynne
2. You Oughta Know by Alanis Morissette
3. Why Don't You Love Me by Beyoncé
4. Gonna Get Over You by Sara Bareilles

Back