What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you a fan of Nickelback?

Shortie

LV

Notes
♬874
Nickelback has been a rock band that I have loved to listen to since around 2002 when I was still in school. I and some friends were in music class and we were playing a lot of Nickelback back then and that was when I became a fan of them. I love all their songs and find myself listening to them quite often.

Are you a fan of Nickelback? If so, what is your favorite song from them?

Mine would definitely have to be When We Stand Together or What Are You Waiting For? Both of these songs I love

I am not a huge fan of Nickelback but there are some songs that they have released that I can listen to and I do enjoy. One of them is the one you mentioned above @Shortie which is What Are You Waiting For? Another song I like by Nickelback is also Far Away, such a great song and a powerful one as well.

Nickelback has been a rock band that I have loved to listen to since around 2002 when I was still in school. I and some friends were in music class and we were playing a lot of Nickelback back then and that was when I became a fan of them. I love all their songs and find myself listening to them quite often.

Are you a fan of Nickelback? If so, what is your favorite song from them?

Mine would definitely have to be When We Stand Together or What Are You Waiting For? Both of these songs I love

I'm not a huge fan of Nickelback, but they do have a a couple good songs; "When We Stand Together" and "What Are You Waiting For?" are the best ones, in my opinion.

I wouldn't say that I am a huge fan but I can tolerate their music if it is being played somewhere. Some people just do not like Nickelback period and I never fully understood why as I do not see their music as bad but it's just not one I am into even though I can tolerate their music.

What are you waiting for is one I heard a little while back when a friend was playing it and I have to admit, it is a good song.

I never been a fan of Nickelback. I don't like their songs to be very honest. I think that their first band song I listened to didn't go down well with me, it left a bad taste. Since then, I have never cared about listening to any of their songs.

I'm not a big fan of Nickelback, even though I'm going to admit they have released some songs that are very good. It's one of those rock bands which never connects with you no matter what they do.

Yes, Nickelback is one of old favourites in 2002. I've played almost all the songs in it's album. They're all good. I'm waiting to see when it's possible for us to get another release from the rock band again.

When it comes to rock and roll songs, I haven't seen any band I don't like or any rock artist that have been off for me. They all have the same energy which makes me fall in love with them immediately.

Back