What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are there any country artists you do not like?

Shortie

LV

Notes
♬874
There are so many country artists out there with some great music but all country artists will not always fit all your tastes and there may be a country artist that you do not like. Maybe their music does not appeal to you at all so you don't listen to them.

I so far have not come across any country artist that I can say I do not like when it comes to their music.

Do you have a country artist you do not really like?

Fortunately, country music is my favourite music genre. This makes it very difficult or in fact impossible for me to hate any country music or any country music artist. No matter how bad their song might look to be, I will find something in it that will make me still love it.

No! Music production isn't easy. If it's easy, everyone will be a musician but that's not possible. I appreciate anyone who put in the work to produce any kind of music in any genre.

Back